HOW TO RETRIEVE THE POCKET WIFI?
HOW TO RETURN THE POCKET WIFI?
- If you choose a prepaid envelope you can send it back from one of the following countries by sliding it in a local mailbox or drop it at a post office before leaving:
Please note: the prepaid envelope can only be used for the country you state as returning country in the checkout! For example, if you state Italy as returning country, you can only return the Pocket WiFi from Italy.
- If you chose a self return envelope, we provide you with a protective envelope. You just have to buy a stamp at the local post office to return the hotspot. Let us know if you need assistance.
I FORGOT TO SEND BACK THE DEVICE
- Send us an email to let us know that the package will be late
- Post back the device and all the accessories back to our office in Paris (at your charge) to:
23 rue d’Aboukir,
- On the shipping slip: write "1 Euro" for the item value for the shipment, as the custom fees will be charged to you if any.
MAIL BOXES AT EUROPEAN AIRPORTS
WHAT IS A POCKET WIFI OR MIFI?
Here at My Webspot, we use two different types of Pocket WiFi:
Dimensions: 126 x 68 x 16,8 mm ( D x W x H )
Weight: 200 g
Battery Life: 8 hours
Dimensions: 127 x 66 x 15,2 mm ( D x W x H )
Weight: 150 g
Battery Life: 8 hours
WHAT CAN I DO WITH IT?
Our mobile hotspot will give you full access to the internet. Every usual usage is possible. You will also have access to every data consuming application of your smartphone, tablet or computer:
- Receive and send emails
- Use maps to find your way
- Use applications to find good adresses during your stay
- Use Internet to check all usefull information for your travel
Our mobile hotspot will give you full access to the internet. Every usual usage is possible. However, due to the high data usage we explicitly advice you not to use My Webspot for:
- Streaming (e.g. Netflix, Youtube)
- Downloading movies
- Software updates
- Cloud services (e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox)
- Playing online games
In addition, we recommend to switch off services like ICloud that run in the background of your device.
WHY DO I NEED MY WEBSPOT?
Data roaming charges are expensive (they can cost up to 15€ per MB) - with an average 100 MB of data consumption per day, invoice can be really large (1500€ per day).
Our solution provides you a service at low cost (9.90€ day for unlimited internet). We have NO ADDITIONAL COSTS or hidden fees.
With our solution, you will have a high speed access to internet at a limited cost.
WHAT ARE THE COUNTRIES COVERED?
Please have a look below to find the list of countries covered:
- For Europe(more than 28 countries covered): Rent wifi Europe
- For North America : Rent wifi North America
- For South America : Rent wifi South America
- For Asia : Rent wifi Asia
- For France only : Rent wifi France
- For International: Rent wifi Global
Please find a detailed map with all covered countries !
Due to fluctuations in the signal of our providers we cannot provide any guarantee over the strength of your connection. 4G/3G coverage is available in all 4G/3G compatible areas.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO WE OFFER?
We provide a full secure payment process (through Paypal and Stripe). We accept MasterCard, Visa, CB, JCB, American Express and Paypal Accounts.
I WANT TO CHANGE/ CANCEL MY BOOKING
Fees linked to the modification or cancelation of your order:
- Any modification of the order is free, as long as the information is received more than 5 days before the start of the rental. After this, you will be charged the shipping costs,
- For any cancelation made more than 7 days before the rental starts, we will only charge you a 1 day rental fee,
- For any cancelation made between 1 to 7 days before the rental starts, you will be charged for 2 days of usage and delivery fees (delivery and return),
- For any cancelation made during the rental period, you will be charged 30% of the rest of the rental.
WHAT IS THE DEPOSIT FOR THE DEVICE?
When an insurance is taken for the device, the maximum amount debited in case of damage or loss is reduced to 90€.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE INSURANCE?
Insurance is available as an additional option for your rental. It covers you for damage, loss (including theft) of all Equipment, by reducing the amount of the deposit to 90€ (instead of 180€).
HOW MANY DEVICES CAN BE CONNECTED?
HOW LONG DOES THE BATTERY LAST?
We also propose additional battery if you are planning to travel during long period without charging the hotspot.
HOW FAST IS THE POCKET WIFI?
4G Network is available in most important cities that we cover.
WHAT IS THE FAIR USAGE?
- For Europe, USA & Canada fair usage in 4G/LTE is 5GB per day.
- For France, fair usage in 4G/LTE is 10GB per day.
- For Mexico, fair usage in 4G/LTE is 2GB per day.
- Rest of the world, fair usage in 4G/LTE is 500MB per day.
Once you reach the limit, the connection speed will be reduced to a maximum of 256kb/s, but you will still be able to use your Pocket WiFi and connect to the internet.